Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

This is Chandan, Executive- Resourcing from  Pyramid Consulting. I have a
requirement for one of our clients. please find the job description below
and share me your updated resume ASAP.

*Role : Siebel Tester*

*Location: Austin – TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

Job Description-

·         Should have 3 - 5 years of experience working on Seibel CRM
testing

·         Should have 3 - 5 years of experience on managing and leading
testing deliverables

·         Should have a good experience on SQL

·         Should have exposure to QC& Software Testing life cycle

·         Should have good verbal & written communication skills.

·         Should have worked in an Agile delivery environment.

·         Should be a self starter & should be proactive in gathering
information.

·         Should work on proactively getting feedback from customers &
identify improvement areas.

·         Should be good at setting the correct expectation & should strive
to build a positive perception with the customers.

Please send me updated resume and below details ASAP:-

Full Name

Current Location, State:

Mobile and Home Phone No:

Email ID: