Hello,

I am Mahesh Sr IT Recruiter with Wistaciasoft.  Here is the requirement
opens with us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back
to me with your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
mah...@wistaciasoft.com .

Location: Montgomery, AL

Duration: 18 months +

Rate : $45/hr on C2C/ 1099

phone + F2F/Skype

MUST HAVE:

·         7+ years of UX design experience

·         *Degree* from a school accredited by the National Association of
Schools of Art & Design

·         Artistic capacity

·         Experience creating *UI/UX deliverables in Photoshop* or
equivalent tools

·         Experience creating UI designs for websites & front end
applications

·         Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills

·         Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has strong
presentation & collaboration skills.  Must be able to effectively
self-manage numerous projects at any given time.

·         Business and sales skills

·         Ability to meet strict deadlines, manage time and stay on schedule

·         Demonstrated success working with cross functional teams

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh

WistaciaSoft Inc

411 Hackensack Avenue