*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*Position    = Infrastructure Architect Location  =  Columbus, OHDuration =
6 + months*

*Primary Skills*: *Websphere, Unix, Linux, EMC, Infrastructure DESIGN*

*POSITION OVERVIEW*
Serves as the lead technical consultant responsible for design,
engineering, and development of information technology solutions.  Supports
the design, analysis, development, and implementation of engineering
infrastructure solutions of projects and / or work requests for complex
business solutions.  Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure
compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements,
and customer expectations.  Leads the design and development of application
utility programs.  Assists the Director of Infrastructure and Operations
with the development and implementation of the applications infrastructure
roadmap.

*QUALIFICATIONS*
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
*7-10 years of experience in Systems Administration and Engineering*
Must be technically savvy in the networking of servers, with the ability to
extrapolate information from multiple systems and provide effective
troubleshooting or system integration
Project management skills with the ability to identify and implement
process improvements
Administration of Linux/ Unix systems
Knowledge of: SAN (EMC), Websphere Application Server (WAS), VMware, Linux
environments, Shell Scripting, Apache, Networking and Network Concepts, IIS
Web servers, PGP, Sharepoint, Database Concepts
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.