Hello,

We are looking for JD Edwards/Oracle EBS SME for our client based Chicago,
IL

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 2-3 months*

*Rate: 90$*

*Interview: phone + F2F*

*JD Edwards/Oracle EBS SME*

This position will be the technical expert on Oracle Purchasing and
iSupplier, who is familiar with JD Edwards.  The basic skill we are jointly
looking for is a person. Proposed solutions and proof of concept already in
place, SME will complete the project and document the future state
environment to ensure system maintenance. The JDE modules in scope are EDI,
Sales, Purchasing and Inventory

*MUST HAVE:*

·         7+ years experience in *Oracle iProcurement, iSupplier Portal,
and Purchasing in Oracle EBS* 11i and/or R12

·         Experience*with Oracle supply chain processes*

·         Experience with *building of interfaces to a JDE environment*
(JDE World A7.3)

·         Experience with Oracle receiving/inventory/put away/standard
packaging/multiplier processes

·         Techno-Functional with hands on configuration and implementation
experience

·         Oracle Purchasing, iSupplier Portal and iProcurement Portal
implementation *experience as a Lead or SME on at least 2 implementations*

·         Knowledge and experience in Workflow and AME needed

·         Able to manage functional and technical requirements gathering
and design solutions

·         Ability to project manage mini project rollout of these two
modules

·         Must have a strong customer service orientation

·         Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, and
communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

*Mahesh*

 WistaciaSoft Inc