*Kindly reply at  :: prat...@compuvis.com <prat...@compuvis.com>*

Hi ,

Good Afternoon…!

I have a below job position available for my direct client so  if you are
interested please send me your updated copy of resume and contact details
so that I can submit your profile to my client

*Job Title           : Sr. Build/Release Engineer Job Location    : Palo
Alto-CA Job Duration    : 6 Months*

*MOST IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS for BUILD MANAGER*

·         Windows Platform projects  -  not LINUX

·         Advance Installer, InstallShield,

·         Key words like build automation, build modification

·         Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson etc.

·         *Good in build tools like* *Advanced Installer, build automation,
build modification, Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson*

 *Job Description*
This is an exciting role for senior level configuration and build/release
management professional will have the responsibility to develop and manage
the build and packaging of system components for Endicia. The qualified
individual will work at the center of a world-class R&D team to help
improve how we do builds in a highly successful company. We are looking for
an engineer who is passionate about automated builds, continuous
integration, and love creating a world-class development, QA,
Staging environments and automated build/deployment infrastructure.

·         Significant experience developing fully automated build
environments with complex architecture based on MS Windows C#/.NET
technologies

·         Builds for desktop client SW, back-end server components, as well
as Web-Site
Significant Experience and expertise with the following build tools or
equivalents:

·         Advanced Installer, Installshield, WISE

·         Nant and MSBuild

·         Powershell or other scripting languages

·         Jenkins

·         IIS and client/server/web application build/deployment

·         Subversion, Jira, wiki

·         Analyze existing build processes and recommend changes to the
build environment or install processes to create a fully automated build
environment with on-demand build capabilities

·         Automated deployments to Dev/QA/Sandbox and other env and
Integrate test suites to automatically run regression tests

·         Work closely with development architects to collect information
on build tools, processes and  environments

·         Work closely with operations staff to improve packaging for
production deployment

·         Co-ordinate with QA to integrate test data management processes
and test suites into the build environment

·         Coordinate with DBAs to integrate DB scripts and Stored Procs
management into the build environment
Must be technically strong, self driven and should be able to guide/lead
the team rather than looking for directions.

Qualifications:

·         B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;

·         7+ years experience in hands-on build/release automation and
management in a Microsoft windows environment for desktop Client and Server
SW

·         Knowledge of software development methods, process, platforms,
and tools.

·         Highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to multi-task
and work efficiently with limited  supervision.

·         Strong working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC), in particular common branching and merging models

·         Expert knowledge of version control systems such as Subversion,
or similar systems

·         Proficient with virtualization technologies such as VMWare

·         Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and assignments
simultaneously

·         Work with Software and Technical teams, coordinate necessary
documentation efforts.

·         Must have experience with and/or comfort/thrive working in a fast
moving and rapidly changing  environment.

·         Effectively communicate status and issues to team members, and
other internal stake holders

Desirable Qualifications:

·         Experience with Agile (Scrum) project management methodology is a
plus

·         Knowledge of key architecture components and technologies (HTTP,
HTML, SSL, Database, SQL, .Net, VB/C/C#/C++).

Thanks & Regards,

*Prateek Singh*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732-660-8963

E-mail: prat...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com