*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position   = Security ArchitectLocation  = Columbus, OhioDuration  = 14+
months*

*Interviews are going to be held the week of the 20th.*

*Skills:*
Security related hardware, software and security monitoring tools
IT principles, methods and practices in IT Security
Telecommunications capabilities and applications of network equipment
including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers and related IT hardware
local area and wide area networking principles and concepts performance
monitoring methods system administration methods and procedures operating
systems installation and configuration procedures, technology design
techniques, structured analysis principles complex problem solving
identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities in a complex network

The Senior Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and
implementing security infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable,
and scalable security solutions and systems to meet the organization’s
objectives and requirements.  Senior Architects are familiar with a variety
of the security-related technologies, environments, concepts,
methodologies, practices, and procedures and rely on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Senior Architects are able to
perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct
supervision. They have proven experience defining security systems and
architecture and provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving
ability to organization. They consult with the client to define needs or
problems, conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and
analyze problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge
of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of
specialization.

*Years of Relevant Experience:*
5 years security system architecting

*Preferred Education:*
4 year college degree in computer science or related field with advanced
study preferred.

*Preferred Certification:*
CISSP in good standing
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.