Direct Client Requirement :

Role : Java Architect

Location : Seattle, WA

Position Type : Contract

Rate :  $75/hr

*Highlighted skills are mandate.*

·         10+ years of experience with Java.

·         We need someone that is *really intimate with tuning Java
applications and the JVM*.

·         They need to understand the *garbage collection schemes* and
how/when to apply them.

·         *They also need to understand how to tune (optimize) both the JVM
and the code to run in a multi-tenant architecture. *

·         *They should understand the tradeoffs one needs to make that are
dependent on the chipset of the server – our h/w architecture is diverse.  *

·         MUST be on client site for 5 days a week

*Please share relevant resumes.*

 *Thanks and Regards,*

*Vikas Tiwari Senior Account Manager RPO Services 214-884-5963
vikastiw...@rposervices.com <vikastiw...@rposervices.com>*