*    Kindly reply at :: prat...@compuvis.com <prat...@compuvis.com>*

Hi ,

Good Morning … J

I have a below job position available for my direct client if you are
interested please send me your updated copy of resume and contact details
so that I can submit your profile to my client

*Job Title           :  Software Engineer (PERL DEVELOPER) Job Location
: Jersey City, New Jersey Job Duration    : Long term contract*

*MUST HAVE HEAVY FINANCIAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE and MUST HAVE EXCELLENT
COMMUNCIATION SKILLS. CLIENT FACING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Requirements Gathering
   - System Design
   - Software Development
   - Technical Documentation
   - Create automated processes to manage security fall-outs and creation
   of user defined instruments
   - Whole software development life cycle

*Experience:*

*Required Skills*

   - Strong expertise in Fixed Income Attribution technologies
   - Financial business understanding
   - 3+ years of enterprise application development
   - 3+ Years Database Experience, SQL Server preferred, Oracle
   - Scripting preferably PERL.
   - Tidal (or relevant job scheduler)
   - Perforce (or relevant source control system)
   - Excel (Must have for reconciliations reports and ad-hoc analysis,
   power pivot would be a plus)

*Preferred Skills*

   - Database modeling experience

*Other Qualifications:*

   - Outstanding communication skills
   - Self starter
   - Team player
   - Fast learner
   - Strong organizational skills
   - "Can Do” attitude

*Education:*

   - Bachelor's Degree

Thanks & Regards,

*Prateek Singh*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732-660-8963

E-mail: prat...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com