*Kindly reply :: **prat...@compuvis.com <prat...@compuvis.com>*

Hi,

Good Morning…!

I have a below job position available for my direct client so  if you are
interested please send me your updated copy of resume and contact details
so that I can submit your profile to my client

*Job Title           : Senior Programmer Analyst/Java Developer Job
Location    : Piscataway NJ Job Duration    : Long term contract*

*Job Summary:  *

·         The Senior Programmer/Analyst provides programming skills to
develop and maintain various publishing solutions ranging from mission
critical back-office systems to outward facing ecommerce systems.

·         As a senior person, this position will require more autonomy and
will have more authority to make decisions. The role typically reports to a
manger.

*Essential Functions: *

·         Deliver software solutions for high-profile web applications that
are the basis of substantial revenue to the Client.

·         Assists project manager in development of project plans including
time/cost estimates and deliverable dates. Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and
creates applications including coding, testing, debugging, integration and
installation.

·         Documents technical requirements for databases, applications, and
software architecture. Consults with team members and business development
associates to identify current industry challenges, clarify product
objectives, gather requirements, and test and debug applications. Provides
expertise in all aspects of application and system design and application
development. Stay current with programming trends Perform technical surveys
of software and hardware developments

·         The Senior Programmer/analyst will provide frequent guidance to
lower level programmer analysts.

*Qualifications   *

·         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field such as
Math, Physics or Engineering required.

·         Advanced degree helpful.

·         Must have a minimum of 8 years programming in a commercial
environment.

·         Skills & Other Requirements:

·         Command of Java, J2EE, Spring required.

·         working experience in a front-end development, AngularJS, CSS3,
HTML5, Web technologies.

·          In-depth understanding of information architecture and user
experience designs.

·         Experience with search technologies, preferably MarkLogic and/or
Endeca.

·         Strong spoken English skills required to engage in spontaneous
brainstorming sessions with highly proficient technical peers.

·          Business fluency in a foreign language is helpful but is not
required.

·         Must interact day-to-day with programming peers and managers as
well as Business Development staff   to transform business requirements
into functional specifications.

·         Will mentor more junior programming staff.

Thanks & Regards,

*Prateek Singh*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732-660-8963

E-mail: prat...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com