Hi

Hope you are fine

I have below mention position, if you are looking for a new project so
please check the position and send me your updated resume.

*Position        : ServiceNow Developer.  *

*Location       : Marlborough, MA.*

*Duration       : 1+ Year*

*Interview     : Phone and Skype*

*Rate               : $55/hr on c2c*

*Client PREFERS LOCAL candidates (MA, RI, NH, CT, NY, or NJ)*

*Job Description*

·                    5+ years of strong ServiceNow Development is a must.

·                    A ServiceNow certification in System Administration or
Implementation is a HUGE plus.

·                    Proficient with front-end development with Java
Script, XML and HTML code.

·                    Experience with Jelly (Java and XML based scripting)
would be very helpful.

·                    Expert experience knowledge of SQL a must.

*Regards*

*Ishan Salaria*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*VSG Business Solutions*