Hi Associates,

Greetings...!!

Hope you are doing good..

This is Moin from G11n Inc we are looking for “SAP BW/HANA/APS Technical
Manager” for one of our client based in Omaha, NE

You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we
can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I
sincerely appreciate your time.

======================================================================================================================

Role: SAP BW/HANA/APS Technical Manager.

Location: Omaha, NE.

Duration: 6+months.

We are Hiring for "SAP BW/HANA/APS Technical Manager”  for one of our
client in Omaha, NE.

SAP BW/HANA/APS Technical Manager

We are looking for a Business Intelligence IT Manager with experience in
Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, SAP Business Intelligence /
Business Warehouse (BI/BW), SAP HANA, MS-BI Suite, SQL 2014 Client Server.

Someone that has managed BI projects and resources in the SAP BI/BW and
MS-BI environments.

Additionally this person will have the following role and details for the
assignment:
- 3 6 months duration with possible extension after the first release
- Project management following Cooper's process
o Plan WBS, coordinate day-to-day tasks, status reporting,
tracking/managing Change Orders, user training

- Technical knowledge on BW/HANA/Client (MUST HAVE ALL 3)
o Ability to guide/facilitate significant decisions to closure
o Able to educate team
o Ability to do some development tasks as needed to keep timeline on track
o Able to determine a proper training program for Cooper people
- Work with our client to grow/refine the BI strategy
- Expect person to be "full time 40 hours per week, a portion of which
could be working remote.

The client wants 4 days/week onsite for the first 3 weeks minimum.

Thanks

Moin uddin | Sr Recruiter

*email* : m...@g11n.com

*Desk Ph* : 803-339-1600  Ext -  5556

*Skype* : moinrecruiter | *G talk :* moin.reachit