Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Title: Online Marketing Analyst (SEM)*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 8+ Months*
*WECJP00000762*

*Job Description:*
The @WalmartLabs Demand Generation Team sits at the intersection of big
data, predictive analytics, and Walmart's trillion-dollar bottom line.  We
leverage multiple data sources and apply sophisticated machine learning and
data mining algorithms to determine, in close to real time, how, when,
where, and for how much we can acquire customers across the multitude of
online and offline acquisition channels: SEM, SEO, search, email, social,
display, etc.
The search engine marketing (SEM) department here at Walmart is building a
team of data scientist and application developers to make the best
marketing decisions related to SEM in the industry. The department has
access to one of the most robust data sets in the world. Our vision is to
add machine learning and a distributed application to make great marketing
decisions. By joining our team your work will have a profound impact on the
way marketing budget is allocated. Join our team of search analysts and
work with our world-class engineers and scientists to manage, evolve and
optimize our multi-billion dollar online marketing program.

*Key Responsibilities:*

   - /become the "product expert" in SEM. Be on top of new developments and
   features released by the major search engines and make recommendations to
   the rest of the team on what needs to be done next.
   - Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across Ad words/Ad
   center. Based on performance review of the campaigns, coming up with and
   testing new ad copies (headlines, descriptions etc), keyword expansion in
   the appropriate campaigns, negative keywords etc. to drive improvements in
   campaign performance.
   - Working with the SEM engineering team to provide the data/design
   direction required to implement new features from the search engines.
   - Develop strong communication with key internal and external
   stakeholders
   - Interpret business needs of stakeholders, and translating them into
   marketing campaigns

*Key Qualifications:*

   - Most important skill we need is to be a self-motivated individual who
   takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work. Be proud of what
   he/she does and hold himself/herself to a very high standard.
   - Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a business background
   (consultant, banker etc.) with interest to go on for an MBA OR  3+ years of
   experience managing paid search programs.
   - Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel. Specifically, needs to
   demonstrate having built complex models in Excel, perhaps including macros.
   - Experience analyzing large data sets using Excel, or any other data
   analysis tool.

*Nice to have experience:*

   - Having very basic experience with SQL would be nice.
   - Google Ad words Certification, Ad center Accreditation, Google
   Analytics Certification, Yahoo Ambassador, etc.
   - Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record
   of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion
   standpoint.
   - Experience managing SEM campaigns internationally, specifically UK and
   Brazil, would be a plus.

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

*Full Name as per SSN: *
*Contact # (Home/Mobile): *
*Email ID: *
*Skype ID: *
*Expected Pay Rate:*
*Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD, etc.):*
*Current Location (City, State): *
*Relocation (Yes/No): *
*Availability: *

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna*