This is Sai From Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

*We are in immediate need of the following resource, SW TEST ENGINEER
Consultant position at ATLANTA, GA **….. Send resumes to s...@javaji.com
<s...@javaji.com>*

*Position: **SW TEST ENGINEER                      *

*Location: ATLANTA, GA*

*Duration: 3+ Months (3 to 6 Months)*

*Experience: 3-7 YEARS*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

We are looking for experienced SW Test Engineers to drive the Test
Environment, Test Framework and Test Delivery of highly scalable,
enterprise sales and services platforms. We are in need of Test Engineers
who are independent self-starters, and capable of breaking down and solving
complex problems. In this exciting role, the SW Test Engineer will lead and
champion all the design & execution of both manual and automated tests in
agile environment.

   - Work with client and Amdocs teams to develop and deliver business and
   technical testing solutions
   - Develop and maintain client relationships and project plans
   - Conduct presentations and deliver proposals to clients
   - Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance, and provide
   feedback
   - Analyze business requirements and identify potential gaps

*Must have:*

   - 3+ years of strong Selenium automation is a must
   - 5+ years of Agile testing is a must
   - 3+ years of integration testing
   - 2+ Web services/SOAP UI experience is a must
   - 2+ years of SDET experience is a must
   - Very strong SQL experience is a must
   - Very strong communication

*Good to have:*

   - Coding experience in any object-oriented programming language
   - 2+ years Android/IOS Application and Services testing experience

*Preferences*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical
   related field
   - Experience with web technologies such as JavaScript, HTTP, SOAP, API’s
   and Jquery
   - Experience in test automation framework development
   - Experience using mobile automation testing frameworks