*Kindly Reply :: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <ed.math...@braintreeus.com>
or sumit.braintre...@gmail.com <edmathews.braint...@gmail.com>*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great.

I got your profile from one of the job board, matching your skills below is
the job description. Please have a look over the detail and let me know if
you or any one in your network  would be interested in this opportunity.
Please reply me with an updated resume.

*Job Role   :   Hybris Developer/Support Engineer*

*Location   :   Charlotte, NC *

*Duration  :   Long Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Overall 5+ years of experience in software industry. 2+ years’
experience in SAP Hybris.

·         Experience in Hybris modules (PCM, service layer, WCMS,
Promotions, Workflow, Cockpits etc.)

·         Experience in customization on top of Hybris Out of Box features

·         Experience in Integrations with external systems, especially data
backend systems and payment methods

·         Experience in L2&L3 Support Processes

·         Experience in issue/incident resolution, configuration changes,
workarounds – L2 work line.

·         Hands on experience in bug fixing, minor & major enhancements,
unit testing, integration testing – L3 work line

·         Experienced in Hybris 4.x and 5.x.

·         Experience in Hybris software upgrades is an advantage

*Kindly fill the information matrix given below:*

*Basic information*

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name:

Current Location

Available from (mm/dd/yyyy):

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Total IT Experience (Years):

*Work authorization and its validity*

Skill details as per the requirement

Rate/ Salary

Timeslot for telephonic interview

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*

*630-343-0522*

*sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com* <ed.math...@braintreeus.com>

*Gtalk: **sumit.braintre...@gmail.com* <edmathews.braint...@gmail.com>

*www.braintreeus.com* <http://www.braintreeus.com/>

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.