Hi Friend,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Anu from Squillion Systems LLC; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

*Reply to a...@sqlnsystems.com <a...@sqlnsystems.com>*

*Role:* SAP Security Administrator

*Duration: *12 months

*Location: *Houston, TX

*Requirement:*

   - Strong experience with cross module security

Technical/Functional Skills:

   - Strong communication skills to facilitate working in a dynamic project
   environment
   - Role design, configuration, testing, and deployment methodology within
   SAP application architecture
   - Detailed knowledge of ABAP and Java based authorizations within SAP
   applications

Experience with some of the following

   - SAP ECC Profile Generator (single roles, master / derived roles,
   composite roles)
   - SAP BI analysis authorization concepts
   - SAP BPC security and administration
   - SAP Central User Administration configuration and administration
   - SAP GRC configuration and administration
   - SAP Enterprise Portal UME administration
   - SAP BOBJ Security and administration

Regards,

Anu | IT Recruiter
SQLN Systems