Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Java Developer* for one of our client at *Minneapolis,
MN*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: Long term*

*Rate: $55/hr *

*Need only local and GC/US Citizen candidates.*

*Qualifications: *

·         At least 8+ years of development experience

·         6+ years of Java experience

·         Experience with a variety of technologies including: UNIX,
Windows, SQL, PL/SQL, Javascript, Java, J2EE, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Eclipse,
TOAD, OC4J, Weblogic application server

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS or Engineering/Technology
or related field or equivalent experience/training

·         Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize projects in
a dynamic and fast-paced work environment

·         Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment,
leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem
with a can-do attitude

·         Proficient in MS Office applications

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>