Hello Guys,

Everyday you must have been receiving the requirement from this email id
but today I need you guys to support me with your votes.

Actually my child is participating in a baby photo contest and today is the
last day of voting and will be available before 12:00 am IST. I am putting
the link here in this email and request you please please vote for him.

His name is Veer. His entry no is 33.

http://www.indiaparenting.com/contests/babyphotocontest/babyname-Veer/41880

it's requires you to have atleast Facebook or Google+ logged in so please
login to any of these social media accounts then click on this link to open
in same browser.

then you will see the option of Vote/ Like. Since the "Like" limit has
already reached to maximum limit so we can only do vote on this.

So, Please vote for Veer.

Thanks...

Rahul Sapru