Hello All,

Hope all is well. We are currently supporting our customer for
identifying *PeopleSoft
Technical Consultant *based out at *Chicago, IL *for short term contract.
Please find the description and let us know your thoughts.

*Mail to :  suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com
<suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com>*

* <suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com> *

*Position           : PeopleSoft Technical Consultant*

*Location           : Chicago, IL*

*Duration           : 3 Months – Contract*

·         PeopleSoft Admin & Oracle DBA for a Campus Solutions
implementation project.

·         Prior experience with Campus Solutions preferred.

·         Project will be primarily onsite.

*Suhas Sudarsanan Nair*| Executive - Recruitment
Speridian Technologies| 2021 Girard Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106

*suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com <suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com> *|
www.speridian.com