Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

 *Need Visa  copy and Passport Copy, without that no submission. Please
don’t send me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

*Role**::* *Scrum Master*

*Location**:: **Bloomfield**, CT*

*Duration**:: 12 months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

:

*Scrum Master *

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

   - Minimum 5 years as Scrum Master on Software Development projects
   preferably using Java and Oracle
   - Software development experience in Java highly preferred

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

   - Experience working on collocated and distributed teams
   - Experience with Agile Project Management Tools: Rally preferred
   - Experience with coaching and migrating teams to one or more Agile
   implementations
   - Previous experience in Healthcare domain would be an advantage

*Experience Required*

   - At least 5 years of Scrum Master experience in Development Projects
   preferably using Agile methodology
   - Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies
   - Strong oral and written communication skills.
   - Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
   - Ability to motivate and coach team on implementing the best practices
   of Agile development
   - Proven track record of introducing and establishing the roles,
   responsibilities, ceremonies and artifacts of Agile Software development
   with a practical orientation.
   - Experience in planning, executing and delivering Agile projects in a
   distributed model, with developers & QA spread across geography.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

   - Lead Release Planning, Sprint Planning and all other Agile ceremonies
   - Report progress and resolve impediments proactively
   - Participate in Requirements/Design/Grooming sessions and help team
   achieve to its potential
   - Increase the productivity of the team and increase the velocity
   continually

*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*

:

   - Excellent Communication skills a must
   - Should be a team player and take ownership of the team’s productivity
   - Ability to build a self-organizing team with resources distributed
   across the globe

*Education *

:

   - Bachelors Degree

*Work Location*

:

   - Bloomfield, CT

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*