Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to   *ja...@techaxial.com
<ja...@techaxial.com>*

*Position     =  SAP MDM Developer*

*Location   =  Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration  =   6 + months Contract*

Client: *Lochbridge / Harley Davidson*

*Job Description: *

We are looking for a senior SAP MDM resource.  This candidate would have
the skills to work with any *resource (Tech or Business), write technical
specs, understand DBMS, ETL* processes, and have solid understanding of
Data Quality fundamentals.

*Technical SAP MDM developer* to own technical documentations creations,
unit test, support system testing, outline and support implementation, and
perform all hyper-care efforts in multiple projects.

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr .Business Development Manager (BDM)

Ph No :  917-775-7903

Email ID :  ja...@techaxial.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

http://techaxial.com/

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”-*Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt