*Kindly reply:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirements with one of our client in WA. Kindly
review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of
resume with contact details.

*Position :: Project manager with Teamcenter*

*Location:: Redmond, WA*

*Duration:: Long term contract *

·         Self-starter. Growth hacker. Can drive clarity amidst ambiguity.
Will be expected to aggressively hunt down SMEs, synthesize various sources
of input and go.

·         Attention to detail. Need to view product opportunities and
consider all aspects of testing,

·         qualification and validation. Ability to setup testing specs,
scenarios

·         and teams as needed to accomplish.

·         Engineering technical

·         capability, specifically in the areas around connectors, power
modules and

·         circuitry, electrical engineering around the same. Electrical
engineering

·         experience a must.

·         Generic PM skills to drive

·         and accomplish goals. Organization capability among chaos, drive
and

·         implement process where there is none.

·         Using PMO best practices and

·         standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to

·         facilitate a project management process, and oversee and execute
on that

·         process/plan.

·         Create, maintain and control

·         the project schedule and details, facilitate meetings, and
proactively

·         identify risks to the project.

·         Shepherd the Project Team

·         through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements.

·         Facilitate program communications, identify and implement
continuous

·         improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as
required.

*Qualifications*:

·         2-4 years of project

·         management experience, Bachelor's degree preferred.

·         Knowledge/background in

·         consumer electronics industry products/services/applications, with

·         in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications

·         preferred.

·         Electrical engineering

·         background with the ability to read, understand, translate and
develop

·         technical specs, electrical specs, testing specs, mechanical
specs, power

·         specs.

·         Think like a test

·         organization. View products and concepts with the lens of
reliability,

·         usability, use case scenarios, upholding quality standards and

·         functionality.

·         Must possess strong cross

·         team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and
analyze

·         project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate
subsequent

·         issues.

·         The ideal candidate will have

·         high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand
concepts and

·         situations that pass by many others.

·         Must have excellent

·         communication skills, experience working with external vendors,
strong

·         project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult
learning and

·         training principles/skills. Self-empowerment to pick up slack
when needed

·         and drive to closure with confidence.

·         Proficiency in Microsoft

·         Office, Sharepoint, Windows and installations, Teamcenter, PDM etc

·         desired.

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*