We have an immediate need for NetSuite Business Analyst at Portland,
Oregon.

Rate: open

Duration: 1 year

Please find the details below.

*Job Description:*

8+ years’ experience with NetSuite ERP or CRM financial custom automations.

5+ years of Business Analyst experience translating business and technical
requirements with the ability to see strategically how various efforts will
impact the development process.

ERP and Financials domain expertise.

Demonstrated experience with project methodology / project management.

Business Analyst experience writing functional specifications and
documenting business systems requirements to explain requirements
internally and externally.

Experience supporting product development process, working closely with
Development, QA and Documentation teams throughout the whole product life
cycle, validating feature functionality, as well as preparing the rest of
the organization for product release/deployment.

Expertise in creating system documentation, process flows, specifications,
and diagrams to provide direction to various stakeholders.

*Qualifications: *

Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.

NetSuite functional experience with ERP / CRM integration and/or migration

Good written and oral communication skills.

Good problem solving capabilities.

Possesses a professional and cooperative attitude.

Self- starter who works well both independently and on a team.

Excellent collaboration skills

Demonstrated customer service, client-facing focus.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list