Hello Partners,

We are looking for *MySQL DBA* for one of our client at *Silver Spring, MD*.
Please let me know your interest.

*MySQL DBA*

*Location: Silver Spring, MD Location: 6 months*

*Rate: $55/hr*

*Local candidates preferred, but not required*

Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access highly available
production database systems. Implement best practices to maintain optimal
performance and maximum uptime for enterprise MySQL database systems. BS
degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 5+ years hands-on
database administration experience supporting MySQL Databases in production
environment using linux servers with minimal directions.

*Required Skills:*

·         Sound understanding on installation, configuration, patching,
supporting and upgrading MySQL servers

·         Strong understanding on MySQL backup & recovery strategies.

·         Familiar with MySQL Enterprise backup and recovery tools

·         Strong understanding on MySQL replication including multi
data-center replication for High Availability

·         Should be good with query tuning and Performance Optimization

·         Estimate database capacities, develop methods for monitoring and
maintenance of database instances

·         Minimum 3+ yrs experience as Production Database Administrator

·         Experience with MySQL Stored procedures and functions

·         Solid experience managing MySQL databases in linux operating
system

·         Experience in databases and servers management in cloud systems

·         Should have 2+ years of experience on writing linux shell scripts
, perl scripts etc

·         Good organizational skills with the ability to track and
prioritize numerous tasks.

·         Proactive personality with a proven track record of following
through and delivering on responsibilities.

·         Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor
and working as part of an extended team.

·         String self-management skill, be able to work independently and
as a team.

·         Experience supporting databases in large numbers and with large
sizes

·         Solid experience in supporting Oracle MySQL enterprise platforms

·         Support 24x7 environment

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.