Hi Everyone, Good Morning .

Please check my direct client requirement and send me matching profiles to
j...@dvgts.com or reach me at  609-423-4292

*Considering only H1B,GC,GC-EAD,CITIZENS*

*VISA COPY AND ID PROOF ARE MUST *

*Job Role: **Java/J2EE Expertise*
*Location:  Beaverton,Oregon *
*DURATION: 6+Months*

*Job Description*                          :

Demonstrated expertise in Java , J2EE and strong problem solving skills.
Experience in Agile methodology and Retail industry . Strong working
experience with JIRA and confluence. Experience working with
cross-functional teams and able to collaborate and communicate effectively
within a diverse team. Comfortable taking initiative, self-driven and a
team player. Willingness to understand and challenge acceptance criteria
based on business needs.

      *Other Skills :* QA industry knowledge and Test automation skills
(Preparing Test Plan, Test Case, Test data preparation, Preparing an End to
End testing environment).

Thank You

Warm Regards,
Jay

DVG Tech Solutions LLC
5 Independence Way, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540

*Phone*: 609-423-4292* Fax*: 609-514-5104

j...@dvgts.com | http://www.dvgts.com