hello folks,

Please find the below requirement send only best consultants to
*bal...@ntc-us.com <bal...@ntc-us.com>*

*SQL DEVELOPER*

*COLUMBUS, OH*

*LONG TERM CONTRACT*

*MOLINA HEALTHCARE CLIENT*

*VISA COPY MUST*

The most important software skills are:

·         SQL (querying, stored procedures, views, functions)

·         SSRS

·         Excel

Other software skills that may be helpful are:

·         QNXT (our claims payment software)

·         SSIS (helpful but not a necessity )

This candidate will be working with our managed care plan’s financial data,
claim data and provider data.  More specifically, I am in need of an
individual who is familiar with:

·         Working with Fee Schedules (these are long lists of approved
payment amounts for various medical services provided by the State
Government.  We use these to reimburse our providers at a price aligned
with the State’s billing expectations)

o   The candidate would compare the new rates against the previous,
identify possible impact based on historical data, and manipulate the data
to load into the QNXT claim processing system

o   We would like this candidate to be familiar with automation processes
to help us automate the analysis and management of new fee schedules as we
receive them using stored procedures and SSRS (possibly SSIS).

·         APR-DRG (grouper used for pricing hospital claims)

o   The candidate would manage our DRG pricing tool (built in SQL and
Excel) which uses various fee schedules from the State to price claims
correctly according to this methodology so we don’t overpay or underpay
providers for DRG services.

·         EAPG (this is another grouper used for pricing outpatient claims)

o   This is very new, but if you have anyone with this experience it would
be very helpful.  A few other states are currently using this technology.
It is similar to DRG pricing methodology.

o   This process is still being designed with the State Government but
should go live in 2016.  The candidate would assist in evaluating proposals
and methodology from the State on how they plan to implement this tool.

·         Cost reporting

o   The candidate would be responsible for compiling quarterly cost reports
with several other team members that detail our expenses in a categorical
format defined by the State.  Experience with formal financial reporting at
a State or Federal level would be relevant.

·         Financial Comparisons / Strategic Analysis

o   The candidate would assist with identifying inefficiencies through our
payment data to understand where we can create new programs / efficiencies
to improve financial outcomes.  An example would be identifying a subset of
members that are using the ER more frequently than our other members on
average and identifying causes of the issue that we need to address
strategically.

*Thanks & regards*

*Balaji*

*Marketing Analyst*

*Neumeric Technologies Corp.|| Sudhi Infomatics Inc.*

Office– 855-682-0050*102 || Direct – 216-930-4545 || Fax: 855.NTC.0049

Email - bal...@ntc-us.com,  bal...@sudhi-infomatics.com
<bal...@ntc-us.com,%20%20bal...@sudhi-infomatics.com>

*­­­­­­­­­­­­­*www.ntc-us.com, www.sudhi-infomatics.com for further details

Yahoo IM : balaji.utkar