Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

 One of my clients in *(Ft. Collins, CO*) is looking for a *(MS Dynamics
CRM Consultant*) for a contract position, please have a look into the
description and let me know your interest.

*Requisition ID:*

#TTSSD270

*No. of Positions:*

1

*Job Title:*

MS Dynamics CRM Consultant

*Work Location:*

Ft. Collins, CO

*Contract Duration:*

2-3 Years

*Right to Hire:*

Yes

*Direct Hire:*

Yes

*Pay Rate/Salary(All Inclusive):*

DOE

*Expenses Paid*

No

*End Customer:*

Federal Client

*H1’s Accepted*

Yes but prefer GC/USC

*Interview Process*

Skype Interview

*Primary Skills:*

Should have 5+ years technical exp

Client facing roles and hence we need someone with good communication
skills as well as previous experience in similar role.

Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and
problem solving skills.

●       BS/BA in Computer Science or Business

●       Minimum 5 years of experience working Microsoft Dynamics CRM
required

●       Knowledge of and proficiency with the native configuration and
customization tools exposed from Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Contact Details:Rajendhra

 rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com <%20rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>

512-308-3789

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Have a great day ahead.

*Thanks & Regards*
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750