Hi
Greetings!!
Hope you're doing great, We have an excellent requirement for you could you
please go through the job description and let me know your comfort levels on
the below requirement.

Java Fullstack Developer (Node.js)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 months+

Job Description:
Responsibilities:
. Design and develop the next generation platform enabling customer facing and
highly scalable applications.
. Work in small, cross-functional teams for rapid development and frequent
delivery.
. Innovate at a very fast pace to maintain our competitive edge.
. Work with cross functional teams, sometimes located at different geo
locations.

Mandatory skills:
. Strong knowledge of JavaScript with 2-3 years of experience.
. Strong knowledge popular Node.js packages (Express, Request, UnderscoreJS)
and JSON with hands-on experience in using most of them.
. Experience and knowledge of different data stores such as MySQL, MongoDB,
Redis,Casandra
. Experience with building RESTful services
. Good understanding of Caching frameworks
. Good understanding of Search frameworks Elastic/Solar search.
. Good understanding of Design Patterns.
. Understanding of encryption algorithms and concepts
. Good analytical & debugging skills
. Experience with source code management tools (ex: svn, Git)
. Exposure to scrum or another agile methodology

Thanks
chris
ch...@appnetglobal.com