*Kindly reply:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirements with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position 1:: SAP SNC developer with ABAP and Dynapro*

*Location:: Wichita, KS*

*Duration:: Long term contract *

*Need only:: USC/ GC*

·         To customize and create screens in SNC, do field calculations,
bring data from ECC, and make updates in ECC for the Supply Chain
project.

·         Most of the enhancements are around keeping data in SNC in sync
when it changes in ECC, or screen modifications or screen creation.

·         Our operational procurement still is in ECC, and we are only
using SNC currently for visibility for ASN’s, POs, and inventory
replenishment planning using the DCM, SMI, PO, and ASN screens.

·         Update ASN quantity in SNC when changed in ECC

·         Delete ASN in SNC when deleted in ECC

·         Add Buyer Name (from Material master?) to DCM, to make more user
friendly for buyers

·         Add Spirit’s Owned Inventory quantities to SMI screen – to show a
more complete inventory

·         Add “Behind Pulls” inventory to SNC

·         Add a new column and date – Uncovered Load Date (the date the
material is loaded on the mfg line) on the DCM screen

·         For Discrete type materials (not VOI) – Show PO Due date instead
of the uncovered load date

·         On SMI screen – for Vendor Owned Inventory – do not show the
uncovered load date (signal alert)

*Position 2 :: SAP BASIS consultant*

*Location:: Wichita, KS*

*Duration:: Long term contract *

*Need only:: USC/ GC*

·         Extensive experience of SAP Basis administration, and support on
SAP Business Suite (ERP, CRM, SNC, GTS and SRM),TREX and BW/PI/EP

·         Hands on experience with SAP Solution Manager setup and
configurations.

·         Experience with planning, designing, installation, upgrade,
system copy, patching, performance tuning, JAVA administration and day to
day system administration.

·         Sound knowledge on infrastructure

·         Good experience around backups & Disaster Recovery

·         Working experience in managing Net weaver Java systems like
Portal, MII, PI, and e-Sourcing

·         Performance tuning

·         Sound design and technical architecture on SAP Business suites

·         Experience in SAP HANA administration

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*