*Mid and Senior Software Engineers*

*Project Location*

*Green Bay, WI*

*Duration*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Interview Process:  Phone + Skype*

*Work Status: GC, GC –EAD, Citizen, H1*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         *Mid and Senior Software Engineers for our ZyQuest Development
Center*

·         Our technical staff provides analysis, design, and software
development to meet the business needs of our clients.

·         We are looking for talented team players to join our already
robust team.  Ideal candidates will be able to think big picture but also
work hands on to bring solutions to life.

·         Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5+ year’s development
experience and will be able to lead and participate in projects.

*Required Skills:*

·         Object Oriented Principles

·         SQL, PLSQL, or NoSQL Database

·         .Net

·         JavaScript/JQuery

·         HTML5

·         CSS3

*Nice to have Skills:*

·         .Net MVC

·         AngularJS

·         Ionic Framework

·         iOS

·         Java

Thanks and Regards,

Udbhav Mathur |

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 701, Direct: 415-259-4032

Gtalk & Y!M: udbhav.intime | Fax: 408-213-8316

udb...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com