Hi,

We are in a need of following. Please share relevant profiles on priority

*H1/GC & Photo ID Copies are mandatory for submission*

*Qlikview Developer*

*Islandia, NY*

*5-8 years Exp*

*6-12 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Looking for a well-rounded QV resource.

·         We need a resource with backend (sourcing data from other
applications), QV data modelling and front-end dashboard designer
experience.

·         The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of
business requirements, authoring of project and technical requirements
(including design

·         and technical specifications), prepare documentation data
architecture related, creates/enhances data models based on the business
requirements (CDM, LDM, PDW,

·         Qlikview data models), reviews data architecture with the
business,   coding new and modification of current QV applications,
executing test scripts.

·         Provide documentation, attend project meetings, determine level
of effort for development, meet project timelines and provide status
reports on project tasks.

Thanks and Regards,

Joshuva – Technical Recruiter

Work: +1-703-957-5654 | josh...@javaji.com | Hangouts: joshuvaballa |Skype:
joshuva.balla15

Javaji System Solutions Inc.  | 1039 Sterling Rd, Ste 103, Herndon,
Virginia, USA | www.javaji.com