Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Jay  working with DVGTECH SOLUTIONS LLC,

please share the consultants profiles  to j...@dvgts.com  or reach me on
 609-246-2379

*I've an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would

like*  to move forward with the below immediate position.

*VISACOPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR Submission*

*Tittle              :   Test Lead*

*Location        :   Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration        :   6 Months*

*Visa status    :   US Citizen,Green card Holders,H1B*

*Experience    :   5+ to 7+ years*

*Rate               :$50/hr C2C*

*Skill              :   Test Lead (automation, performance and manual
testing experience*

*Job Description :*

We are looking for an energetic, tech savvy candidate who can apply defined
software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and
drive quality. In addition to the standard QA Practice experience (i.e.
Test Creation/Planning, Execution, Defect Identification, etc.) we are
looking for the following skills:

• Provides deep* testing *knowledge and develops expertise within business
areas.

  Ability to effectively communicate across a wide audience with varying
technical skillsets (i.e. team, key stakeholders, business resources)

  Knowledge and understanding of *Automation *&* Performance testing*

§ Ability to develop and plan is preferred

• Ability to work as a Development Team member on an *Agile Scrum* Team

Represent the ‘*voice of QA*’ within scrum team (recommending testing
approaches, options, and techniques)

Interprets and influences improvement opportunities for QA Practices

Critical thinking and ability to execute* Risk Analysis *

Adaptability to new and changing situations

Ability to read/interpret developer code

Ability to develop and contribute to *Unit Testing *

• Breadth of* Technical Testing* Skills

Experience testing* Web Services*

Experience working with *SQL*

Understanding of *Modern Web Front-end* (i.e. MVC, JS, etc.)

Experience with *scripting languages *to simplify testing effort

Thanks &  Regards,

*Jay G*

*Business Development Manager*

Direct:609-246-2379 || 609-250-0900 –Ext- 101

Fax:609-514-5104

Email: j...@dvgts.com

5 Independence Way,Suite 300,Princeton,NJ 08540,http://www.dvgts.com