Hello Partner, Here is the Updated HOT LIST of available consultants for
your requirements. Please send requirements to requireme...@utisinc.com and
add prud...@utisinc.com to ur distribution list.

Consultant name

Skill

Years of experience

Current Location

Relocation

ANR

Oracle SOA

11+

SAN RAMON, CA

Bay Area

GR

QA

8+

NJ

NJ/NY

EV

Sybase

8+

NJ

FL

SM

Oracle FMW(SOA/OSB/Java)

8+

KEENE, NH

Open

KT

OBIEE

7+

CHARLOTTE, NC

Open

VR

Pega Developer

8+

PA

Open

MAN

Microstratagy

7

CA

Open

SN

Sap bo Developer

11+

NJ

NJ/NY

NV

.Net

8+

ORLANDO, FL

FL

KS

SQL DBA

7+

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Open

KB

PMO

17+

NJ

NJ/Down Town, NY

PG

.Net

7+

MONMOUTH, NJ

NY, NJ

RV

Front End/UI Developer

7+

EDISON, NJ

Open

PV

QA

8+

PHOENIX, AZ

Open

VN

BA

8+

CA

CA

DP

SAP SD

6+

BENTON VILLE, AK

open

PB

BA

7+

NJ

NY, NJ, GA, CT, DC, VA, MD

SR

QA

7+

CA

Open

HV

SAP SD

7+

IL

Open

KT

Java

7+

ATLANTA, GA

Open

LT

Sr. Tester/QA Lead Analyst

8+

AUSTIN, TX

NC / SC

DIP

Weblogic

8+

DALLAS, TX

Open

SC

sap bi bw

8

EDISON, NJ

Open

DB

QA MANUAL/AUTOMATION

8+

NJ

Only NY and NJ

MK

QA Automation Engineer.

7+

DURHAM, NC

East Cost

​

Thanks

Prudhvi

*UTIS Inc.*

IT Consulting & Software Solutions

154 Stelton Rd, Suite#3 Piscataway, NJ-08854,USA.

E:  prud...@utisinc.com

W: www.utisinc.com

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.