Hello,

I'm *VIJAY* from *Quantum Infotech Inc*. We have a job opportunity for the
position of *SQL BI Developer *with one of our client located at *Raleigh,
NC*. Please let me know if you would be interested in this opportunity. If
interested, please respond back with your updated resume and let me know
the best time and number to reach you to discuss in detail regarding the
same.

*SQL BI Developer*

*Raleigh, NC*

*Long term*

*LOCALS PREFERRED!!!*

*Required Skills:*

·         Must have 5 + years of experience in Sql Development.

·         Extensive experience in reporting tools as SSIS, SSRS

www.quantuminfotech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Vijay** | Quantum Infotech Inc.*

2328 Livernois, Suite 1010, Troy, MI, 48083

Desk#:   *248.457.0700 *Ext: *136*

Email:   vi...@quantuminfotech.com

Quantum Infotech Inc is an ISO 9001-2000 certified.

*Note:* Quantum does not endorse undesired email. If you do not want to
receive our mails; please reply with REMOVE in the subject line. We will
ensure that you are not troubled further. We apologize for any
inconvenience.

Connect Quantum On Social Media:

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/quantum-infotech>
<https://www.facebook.com/ConnectQuantum>   <https://twitter.com/connectqi>