Dear Associate,

Let me present you with the preview of our consultants. Please take a quick
look at HOTLIST and do let me know if you come across any suitable
requirements.

Feel free to reach me on E-Mail:* bal...@ntc-us.com <bal...@ntc-us.com>*

*Contact info will be provided up on Request*

*#*

*Name*

*Skill/Role*

*Exp*

*Loc*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

1

Manikanta

Java Developer

7+

IL

Open

Immediate

2

Bhargava

Java Developer

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

3

Subhash

Java Lead

12+

OH

Open

Immediate

4

Bhargavi J

Sr .Net Developer

8

MO

Open

Immediate

5

Sravana

.Net Developer

5+

OH

Open

Immediate

6

Pooja

Business Analyst

6+

CA

Open

Immediate

7

Sangeetha

Business Analyst

7

NC

Open

Immediate

8

Rajendra S

UI Developer

7

IL

Open

Immediate

9

Srilakshmi

Hadoop Admin

7+

TX

Open

Immediate

10

Madhuri V

Sr .Net

8+

VA

Richmond VA

Immediate

11

Bharath M

Data Analytics

7+

OH

Around OH

Immediate

12

Anil D

SAP SD

19+

IL

IL

Immediate

13

Rajasekhar

Business Analyst

8+

MN

Open

Immediate

I would really appreciate if you can redirect me to any of your colleagues
/ friends who are currently working on some requirements that suites our
consultants profile!!

Thanks and I look forward to hear from you soon….