Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please send your consultant resume with contact, rate & availability
information.

Send resumes to *kris...@tresourceinc.com <kris...@tresourceinc.com>**
|**408-709-1760
Ext: 9955*

*Position: QA Selenium Tester with **languages*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Software Development Engineer in Test (Quality Engineer) *

Our Software Quality Engineering Organization brings engineering talent to
the forefront and works closely with development to continuously deliver
products to our customers that is reliable, scalable, and functional.  We
are looking for technical quality engineers with a high passion for
delivering quality systems and who will help us continue our mission of
providing a high quality experience for our customers, while working in a
collaborative and dynamic environment.

Must Have

·         At least 8+ years of software quality engineering experience
building test scripts / testing, automation and delivery  *high quality
software/ systems*

·         Must possess strong test engineering techniques and best
practices, ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them
accurately through an evolving and  dynamic team environment

·         *Demonstrated proficient to advanced knowledge of one or more of
languages from the list – Python, Java, Perl, Ruby, Powershell,  PHP or
Javascript*

·         Demonstrated advanced knowledge of UI automation tools such as
Selenium, or  any other open source technologies

·         *At least 3+ years’ experience working with database testing
techniques using SQL server/ Sybase/MySQL with strong understanding of
database schemas *

·         Demonstrated advanced knowledge of XML, XSD, Json, WSDL , REST
And  Soap

·         Experience in Service Layer/ API Testing

·         Should be able to understand the technical details of the
product(s) and assist Development team in trouble shooting issues,
participate in  technical quality discussions and helps to achieve
decisions related to the design specification of a product/project

·         Collaborates with other quality and development engineers to
build, test and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment
pipeline with a *high passion of delivering Quality software*.

·         Must  have strong problem solving  and analytical skills and the
ability to lead as part of a problem-solving group

·         Demonstrated advanced knowledge of web protocols and  object
oriented concepts

*Thanks & Regards,*
 Krishan | Asst. Team Lead
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9955, Cell: 408-933-9982
YIM: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> Krishdss | Fax: 408-213-8316
kris...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.