Note: Need H1B Copy Mandatory,

This is *Vijay *working with *Astir IT Solutions Inc,*

Please share the consultants profiles  to  *vij...@astirit.com*
<vij...@astirit.com>  or reach me on  *732-694-6000 X 784. *

*Scala developerCupertino, CA 12+ months contract *

Looking for an experienced Scala Developer to join our advanced technology
team.
Responsible for building pipelines of data streams, productionize machine
learning models so they can work at scale over massive event streams and
perform complex analyses of our event data to turn them into actionable
insights.
Writing Scala code to process event streams at scale
Implementing machine learning models
Perform complex analyses on our raw event data and generate actionable
insights
Significant industry experience building Scala applications
Understand RESTful web API development using Java and its associated
technologies

*Best Regards..*

*Vijay **| 732 694 6000 X 784 | vij...@astirit.com
<j...@conglomerateit.com> |*