Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: TABLEAU Consultant*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA *

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Please let me know how many years of experience they have with each: *

·         In-depth knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server to
deliver rich graphical dashboards.

·         Extensive experience in working with Tableau Desktop, Tableau
Server and Tableau Reader versions 9.x.

·         Experience in creating visualizations using bars, lines and pies,
maps, scatter plots, Gantts, bubbles, histograms, bullets, heat maps and
highlight tables.

·         Experience in creating, filters, quick filters, data source
filters, global filters, context filters and user filters.

·         Working extensively in creating aggregates, sets, Joins, bins,
hierarchies, sorting, grouping, actions, table calculations, calculated
measures and parameters.

·         Publish interactive data visualizations, dashboards, and
workbooks from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Server.

·         *Train members on best practices around Tableau driven
implementations*

·         Experience in creating aggregates, sets, Joins, bins,
hierarchies, sorting, grouping, actions, table calculations, calculated
measures and parameters.

·         Skilled in Tableau Desktop for data visualization through various
charts such as bar charts, line charts, combination charts, pivot table,
scatter plots, pie charts and packed bubbles and also use multiple measures
for comparison such as individual axes, blended axes, and dual axes.

·         Develop various analytical reports from multiple data sources by
blending data from multiple sources.

*Regards,*

Padmanav Sahoo,

Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive