Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP
at *dee...@sysmind.com
<dee...@sysmind.com>*

Also, please recommend someone if suitable for the same kind of position.

You can also call me @ 609-897-9670*4004.

* Role :* BizTalk consultant
*Location :* Reston, VA

*JD :*
*Technology* : BizTalk, .Net, Unix Scripting, SQL DB, PL/SQL

*Deployment Requests:*

1) Deployments for Biz talk code changes (.dll, config...) to training and
production environments.

2) SSO configuration changes and policy deployments for various carriers as
per the business requests.

3) Setting up Monitoring alerts on the biz talk dashboard to capture the
production errors/issues.

4) Configuring the end points for various environments for different
carries for running regression testing as per request / need basis.

*Ad-hoc Requests:*

1) Servers resets and app pool recycles to various environments as needed.

2) Support the Content changes to database by executing the needed stored
procedures on SQL DB.

3) Regression testing for all the carrier releases that we have every
month and also support the Carrier release day in production by running
various cases against Production environment.

4) Communicating to all business partners and users about any
escalations/outages to production servers / environments.

5) Providing the Production logs to carriers on weekly basis for most error
generated scenarios.

6) Attending weekly calls for all carriers along with business team to know
the upcoming changes/Releases and discussing on the existing issues
prevailing in production.

7) Capturing and troubleshooting with production team when deploying new
changes to servers by providing them the needed event viewer logs and
recreating the error scenarios on the servers.

*Incident Management:*

1) Monitoring the Site Maestro tool, where we can configure to check the
errors on various productions servers and notifying the respective teams.
Setting up new alerts whenever new functionality or service is added to
production.

2) On call rotation support

3) Monitoring and Resolving the incidents raised by business/Stores.

*Deepak Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Sr. Technical Recruiter

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]