Hi  there,

Greetings!!!

We have the below requirement with our client....Please go through the JD
below..,

*Please revert me on venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com
<venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com>*

Role

Release Manager

Mandatory Technical Skills

Have Experince of Release management and ability to make release plan.

Desirable Technical Skills

Work with supporting groups such as Customer Success, Customer Operations,
and Business Development on changes to the Workday methodology

Desirable Other Skills

*Responsibilities*

Collect Status reports for active projects

Host weekly status reports meeting and Receive Status updates for each
project

Collect Dev BA and SCT Estimates for Projects

Consolidate Dev estimates and provide them to the PM

Host Daily Triage Meetings

Track Defect Closure through JIRA

Track QA Testing through JIRA

Lab Management for Dev

Deployment of Sprints to Dev and DIT

Deployment Management for sprints to QA

Creating Duplicate JIRAs when two or more branches are open

PM for GIT or any new tools Transition

Develop a list of required KT Material

Collect KT Materials and Schedule KT Sessions with Run Reps

Ensure the Run Books are Reviewed

Collect sign offs for Successful KT

Confirm Demo Requirements

Schedule DIT Demo

Get Sign Off from L&D for DIT Demo

Schedule UAT Demo

Collect sign offs for Successful UAT

Collect Release Notes

Collect External Dependencies for Release

Populate Deployment Management Plan

Publish Deployment Details to Stakeholders 1,2,3,4,5

CRQ Management

Collect store details from PMs for Pilot

Collect SCT Requirement for each project

Plan Pilot and rollout based on projects requirements

Develop a release report for the GO/NO-GO meeting (with stats and open
issues)

Conduct Go/No-go

Total Experience Required

5+ as Release Manager

Work Location

Linconshire   IL 60069

Duration

6 Months

No. of positions

1

--

*Thanks and regards,*

Venkatesh Kalahasti

*  Sr. US IT RECRUITER*

*An E-Verified Company*

*O:281-823-9222 EXT:564 |  F :281-823-9225*

*E:venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com <venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com>*

*Gtalk** / **Yahoo** / **Skype* - *venkatesh.kalahasti3sbc*

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green

include your "original email address / addresses" in the subject heading.
Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in
succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows
slowly, endures.”