Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title:  Informatica Developers (Only USC)*

*Location: Jeppesen, CO*

*Location: 12 Months*

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Job Details:*

·         2-5 years experience with Informatica 9.x Development.

·         2-5 years experience with large Data Conversion projects.

·         2-5 years experience with Oracle relational databases.

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *