Hi Everyone,

Hope you have a good day!

Greetings from 8S Solutions LLC.

Please take a look at the below updated* Hot List *and let me know if you
come across any suitable* Requirements *on* C2C basis *ONLY (Direct Clients
Requirements are preferred.)

*Consultant*

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

Sahithya

SCCM

7+

Fort Worth, TX

open

Vineela

UI Developer

8+

Fort Worth, TX

open

Sindhura

SCCM

8+

Chicago, IL

open

Kumar

Qlikview

7+

Minnesota, MN

open

Srikanth

Android

8+

Plano, TX

open

Sareddy

Qlikview

8+

Texas

open

Srikanth

Java

6+

Minnesota, MN

open

Arshad Khan

Oracle DBA

10+

Remote

CST&EST

Okafor

Oracle DBA

7+

Wells Fargo, IA

open

Vang Moua

Windows Support Analyst

10+

Mequon, WI

open

Prasanth

SCCM

8

SFO,CA

open

Thanks and Regards
Kumar
8S Solutions LLC
Phone:845-205-5831
1107  Meadow Creek Drive, Irving, Texas 75038,USA
Email: sku...@8ssolutionsllc.com  Gmail: kumar.8ssolutions...@gmail.com
http://www.8ssolutionsllc.com

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with *Remove* in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.