Hello Folks,
Hope you’re doing well.
Our client is need of SQL Developer for a contract Project in  Palo Alto, CA
Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.

*Position: SQL Developer*
*Location: Palo Alto, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*JUNIOR LEVEL*
*Max PAY RATE IS 35-$40/HR *

*About the job:*
● Build and maintain databases, cubes, and associated data stores
● Administer/provide internal support to IDEO’s systems, applications, and
reporting
platform
● Train the end users to ensure that they derive maximum value out of the
reports (cubes,
business analytics, etc.)
● Provide technical support and guidance to the offshore consulting team
● Provide technical support of the enterprise business systems and act as
escalation
support to Help Desk in related requests
● Support Microsoft Great Plains Accounting System

*Required Skills:*
BS/MS in CS, EE, IT or related field and 6+ months of experience in job
offered or similar
occupation.
Education or experience must include:
1. Database administration
2. Microsoft SQL server 2005 or later
3. Database development using TSQL
4. Business intelligence reporting
5. Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
6. Version control and deployment
7. Developing Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) packages
8. Data warehouse design
9. Designing and maintaining SSAS cubes in SQL Server
10. Apache Flex experience

Best Regards,
Pruthvi Raju
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035
Phone:- 408-648-0957
Email:- prut...@idctechnologies.com
Website:- www.idctechnologies.com