*Dear Candidate,*

* We have an urgent opening for **Technical Business Analyst **.and I have
sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated*

*Title:- Technical Business Analyst*

*Duration:- 6 Months with possible extension *

*Location:-** Tampa | FL|*

*Max C2C rate ideally would be $45/hour, *

*Responsibilities:*

   - *Creates ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation*

   - *Analyzing current operational procedures and trends and identify
   problems*

   - *Conducts business analysis and recommends technical alternative
   solutions to management as to course of action that best meets the
   organization's goals*

   - *Research. evaluate and assess the financial impact of issues
   identified in data/processes*

   - *Supports, troubleshoots, and maintains systems and applications as
   required.*

   - *Enhances performance, rectifies problems, and provides timely
   follow-ups on identified issues*

   - *Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate
   processing or to progress existing business systems*

   - *Develops strong, multi-user database solutions*

   - *Anticipates and identifies issues that could inhibit achieving the
   project goals and objectives. and implementing corrective actions and
   mitigation strategies*

*Requirements:*

   - *3+ years of experience in related business analysis*

   - *2+ years of experience in programming SAS.*

   - *At least 1 year of healthcare experience is preferred*

   - *Ability to perform technical data analysis and conduct system
   analysis meetings*

   - *Ability to collaborate with different departments and gain approvals
   on system scope and design*

   - *Demonstrated strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills*

   - *Possession of sharp analytical skills*

   - *Experience with SQL Server System is required*

   - *Knowledge of Crystal Report Writing program and Statistical Analysis
   Systems (SAS) is preferred*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.