Greetings !!!

We are looking for below urgent requirement, please let me know if you have
any consultant’s resumes and contact details and reply ASAP.

*Job title:  *WMB Technical Lead

*Location:* Boston, MA

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*Domain: *Capital Markets

*Experience: 10+ Years*

*Job Description*:

Past proficiency in Java/J2EE and Object Oriented programming concepts

Experience in working with JMS, Weblogic, Oracle DB, EJB (MDB)
implementations, Struts Framework, XML/XSLT transformations, ANT & MQ and
WMB intensive systems

Knowledge/experience in Cron scheduling & MQ and WMB

Workflow solutions design & implementation experience a plus

Strong understanding of layered solutions and designs

Highly skilled in software engineering languages and tools

Experience in Financial domain – preferably in Trading & Securities
<cameron_wh...@aesinc.us.com>
Thanks & Regards,

Cameron White
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc