*Hi,*

Here is Informatica Developer lead / Designer Lead requiremt for your
consultants.

*Title :* *Informatica Developer lead / Designer Lead *

*Location: **Madison, WI*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Technical Skills:*

·         Experience in executing BI/data warehouse projects

·         throughout the software development life cycle of analysis,

·         design, development, testing, deployment and support.

·         Strong expertise of ETL and Data Warehousing concepts (both

·         Kimball and Inmon approaches).

·         Experience in Informatica PowerCenter and ETL design

·         process.is MUST

·         Experience working with a range of DBMS and ETL/data

·         warehousing tools in different operating environments (SQL

·         Server, Oracle, etc.)

·         Experience in building web services and integrations across

·         various type of applications/systems

·         Experience in lead and co-ordination activities

*Experience Required: *

·         Expertise in designing/developing large, complex data

·         warehouse/data marts and Informatica mapping &

·         transformations

·         Expertise in relational/dimensional modelling with working

·         experience in multiple data warehousing projects.

·         Experience in integrating disparate systems and tools

·         Need experience with constructing and optimizing Physical

·         Data Models in a Microsoft SQL Server environment

·         Knowledge of the ACCORD model (or similar vendor model) is

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Participate in requirements walk thru session for ODS, FDW

·         and reports

·         Understanding conceptual, logical and physical data models;

·         identifying business critical data gaps and discrepancies;

·         actively propose and implement remediation tactics.

·         Plan and track the end to end Technical activities effectively

·         Closely working with designers to come up with Tech Design

documents and review

Coordinate with the development team and drive the build

and testing activities and review.

·         Coordinate with the QA/UAT team and support the testing activities

·         Coordinate effectively with the other support teams on the

·         environments, data/code migrations etc.

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

Vivek Nagare I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent
Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.