*Reply to:: s...@globalforce-us.com <s...@globalforce-us.com>*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client. Please review
requirement and you fell interesting in this role, send me an updated copy
of resume or give me call at 832-303-5705 or 832-532-7401 (Naz Warden), she
is my manager. So we can discuss below opportunity.

*Position:: Sharepoint Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration:: Long Term Contract   *

*Client:: State Client *

   - Experience in migrating websites from various platforms and open
   source content management system to SharePoint Cloud solution.
   - Experience in implementing SharePoint workflows out-of-the-box, and
   workflow customizations and using various tools such as PowerShell,
   SharePoint Designer, K2 and Nintex.
   - Experience with mobile web design and responsive web design and
   conversion and or customization into SharePoint Cloud environment
   - Experience and ability to migrate on premise Microsoft SharePoint 2003
   to SharePoint Cloud Services and newer versions of SharePoint.
   - Experience with SP migrations from 2003-2013 or 2007-2010 or 2010-2013
   - Experience and ability to deliver new and complex high quality
   solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
   - Experience in SharePoint Content Management, configuration of
   SharePoint Search, Document Management implementation and Taxonomy.
   - Able to lead and educate development team on SharePoint / Office 365
   Software Development Lifecycle
   - Ability to educate, train and champion SharePoint technology
   - Able to distinguish between no-code "Out of the Box" solutions and
   when SharePoint customization is required
   - Assist with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user
   manuals and training for Share Point2013 or higher applications.
   - Provide input to solve complex/difficult issues with tact and diplomacy
   - Recommends tools, processes, priorities and resources necessary to
   manage, analyze, design and implement Microsoft’s best practices
   - Possess high level analytical ability and creativity to analyze
   complex/new situations, anticipates potential problems and future trends,
   assesses opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing
   plans and producing solutions to client problems
   - Delivers and develops Collaboration solutions including some custom
   application development solutions for clients
   - Produce and maintain documentation for supported systems including
   architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and detailed design
   documents.

*Kindly fill the required information:*

*Full Name     *
*Current Location (complete address)     *
*Contact no     *
*Email id     *
*Work authorization     *
*Availability     *