*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for Oracle BRM Application Developer and I have
sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated*

*Title: **Oracle BRM Application Developer*

*Mode: Phone/Skype*

*Duration:- 6months*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Position Summary: *

·         *The Application Developer will be responsible for analyzing,
developing, customizing and enhancing the Subscriber Management System
(SMS). *

·         *The Application (BRM) Developer will be part of the maintenance
team that is responsible for ensuring production stability and support,
investigation of key production issues, and SDLC work including development
and testing of fixes, of internal and external web-based applications.
Primary areas of responsibility will include the BRM application for our
subscriber management system. *

·         *The subscriber management system manages almost 25+ million
subscriber base and is a critical tool for the company. *

*Duties and Responsibilities: *

·         *Develop solutions for the Oracle BRM application. *

·         *Actively work in an agile framework on tickets included in
sprints and update the tickets with template details. *

·         *Perform peer testing and code reviews. *

·         *Engage with QA, UAT, other stakeholders for all tickets that are
assigned to individual/team. *

·         *Attend sprint planning and daily scrum calls. *

·         *Support QA and UAT as necessary in the sprint. *

·         *Assist in performance testing in an effort to ensure that all
applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic. *

·         *Awareness of compliance issues. *

·         *Ability to work independently on investigation tasks. *

·         *Participate in technical design document reviews. *

*Minimum Qualifications: *

·         *Minimum of 4 years of Application Development experience. *

·         *Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. *

·         *Experience with Oracle BRM for a minimum of 3 years with focus
on: o Real Time rating, *

·         *Pricing Configuration, *

·         *Billing and invoicing, *

·         *Policy Opcode modifications and development of custom opcodes. *

*Requirements and General Skills: *

·         *Must be able to effectively communicate with and support other
team members and groups. *

·         *Must have the ability to work from business requirements and
technical design. *

·         *Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively
as part of a project team and foster team cooperation. *

·         *Must show initiative in completing tasks and be able to perform
duties with minimal management oversight. *

·         *Must be quick learner to be able to pick up in a highly
customized environment. *

·         *Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced
environment. *

·         *Must have legal right to work in the U.S. *

*Technical Skills: *

·         *Opcode development using best practices in regards to memory
management and performance optimization. *

·         *Experience in at least two of the following areas: o Interfaces
to 3rd party systems for taxation (e.g. Vertex), *

·         *Interfaces to 3rd payments (e.g. PaymentTech), *

·         *Collections. *

* Must have strong C development skills. *

·         *Oracle BRM 7.2.1 (or later version). *

·         *Experience developing and performance tuning
multi-threaded/multi-process applications using the BRM MTA framework. *

·         *Experience using code management tools (e.g. CVS). *

·         *DBMS: Oracle 10g, 11i. *

·         *Software Development: C, XML, SQL. *

·         *Scripting (UNIX shell or Perl/Python). *

·         *Java, Java API (nice to have). *

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.