Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-Tek Consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *Java Developer* for below mentioned
job opportunity in *SFO, CA*. Job description and requirements are listed
below. Kindly review these requirements and if interested, send me your
resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I will call you to discuss
additional information about the job. If you have any questions please feel
free to either call me or send me an email.

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD points are as below.*

·         possess sound knowledge in core java and J2EE concepts

·         good experience/exposure in web services - SOAP & RESTFul and web
service authentications

·         must have worked/ possess knowledge on application deployment and
build process- Ant/Maven.

·         must have worked on weblogic12c  / Jboss 6.x versions and Jboss
EAP 6.x

·         must have worked on EJB - entity/session beans

·         JDBC concepts and working knowledge.

·         XSLT/XML and hands on  xml parsers - JAXB/JDOM etc.

·         JQuery/Java script

·         Struts2 framework, Servlets/JSP

·         10.PL/SQL <http://10.pl/SQL> and Oracle 11g

·         Should possess good communication skills.

·         Aware of various trouble shooting techniques ​​

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting*

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*