Hi,

9to9 Software Solutions is looking for* .Net Lead Developer (Inperson
Must) *for our client in *Houston TX*

*Job Title: *.Net Lead Developer

*Location: *Houston TX

*Duration: *6+ months

*Interview: Phonic + Inperson (Must) – Locals preferred.*

*Main Skills: ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, MVC Solutions, Knockout,
NHibernate, NServicBus (plus), E-Commerce applications*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for a Lead Developer with strong C# and web development
skills to build our next generation of highly interactive e-commerce
applications using the latest cutting-edge technologies.

If you have proven skills developing ASP.NET MVC solutions that include
rich, interactive web client experiences and a passion for delivering
well-written and well-tested code, we want to hear from you.

*Required Skills:*

·             Strong programming & problem solving skills

·             *JQuery* front end experience is must

·             *E-Commerce* Application Development

·             Some data mining and testing

·             *Agile (Scrum, XP)*

·             Strong web server side development skills using *C#
and ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC*

·             Strong web client side development skills using *HTML, CSS
and Javascript*

·             Experience using *ORM technology (NHibernate, Entity
Framework)* to map against a relational store (SQL Server)

·             Strong source code repository knowledge as well as branching
strategies, nice to know *Git*

·             Strong leadership and communication skills

*Job Responsibilities:*

·             Write clean code with good nomenclature, sensible tests and
comments when necessary.

·             Write unit tests, integration tests, and acceptance tests.

·             Implement new features and fix bugs in C#, Javascript and
other technologies.

·             Participate in architecture discussions, design decisions and
provide input to all aspects of the system.

·             Participate in daily stand-up, bi-weekly iteration planning
and other as-needed face-to-face, audio- and/or video-teleconferencing
sessions.

*Other nice to have skills:*

·             HTML5, CSS3

·             Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development

·             Document Database (RavenDB, Mongo, Couch, etc)

·             JavaScript MVVM frameworks such as KnockoutJS or AngularJS

Send your resumes to *a...@9to9soft.com <a...@9to9soft.com>*

--

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Arun Kumar*