Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: Front End Developer*

*Job Location: Philadelphia, PA OR New York City*

*Duration: 3+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*

*IMPORTANT NOTE FROM CLIENT!: *

 *Additionally, the team would like to see experience with the following:*

   - *Git (or other version control system)*
   - *CSS*
   - *Node.js*
   - *NPM*
   - *Grunt*
   - *Gulp*
   - *Experience with  emails, banners and mobile applications*

*Job Description:*

A *Healthcare *company is presently looking for a Front End Developer  to
add to their growing team.

This is an opportunity to advance one’s career with an aggressively growing
organization for a confident, passionate candidate with 3+ years of work
experience.

You will be executing clean and progressively enhanced code for complex
designs that reflect the creative and artistic direction provided within
the established technical framework

*Required Skills*

·         *At least 3+ years of experience hand-coding HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript, and other UI technologies and framework. Candidates will need
to be able to apply these technologies/frameworks to complex site builds
(such as an Enterprise CMS implementation) as well as emails, banners and
mobile applications.*

·         At least 3+ years experience with waterfall or agile
methodologies as well as experience working with the Git version control
system.

·         *Experience developing for emerging touch screen,
internet-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, kiosks, etc.), with
knowledge of their abilities and constraints is a plus.*

·         Experience in developing and testing across multiple
devices/platforms and browsers (traditional desktop and mobile devices),
using MVC/AJAX/CSS preprocessing concepts and tools such as Fiddler,
Firebug, YSlow, Google PageSpeed, etc.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Sage Group Consulting, Inc

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc